Logoff: You must use the logoff icon or be locked out of the system for 10 minutes.
All you need to start using OVID is your LSUHSC NT userID and Password.
To start a session with OVID, click here:
- If using a Non-Internet Explorer Browser, login with your LSUHSC NT userID and Password.
- If using Internet Explorer, precede your userID with the domain name lsumc-master, followed by a backslash, e.g. lsumc-master\UserID.
- If you experience problems while attempting to access OVID, please contact your appropriate campus help desk:
| ||New Orleans Campus Help Desk (504) 568-HELP|
| ||Shreveport Campus Help Desk (318) 675-5470|
- For technical support through OVID, call (800) 950-2371
- The LSUHSC Change Password self-service application is available if your password needs to be changed or you have forgotten your password.